Friday, May 18, 2007

And then came Eni


This pendant was crafted using an Eni Oken tutorial which I bought to have a go at making a ring. The ring although pretty was too big and the stone was too dull and and and. Then I remembered this huge 45mm x 30mm stone bead that Ive had stashed for ages and I saw the challenge in the YOJ pages for a pond theme. I added 1 + 1 and got 3 of course. The 3 being, 1 very large blue stone, 1 very interesting tutorial and 1 handmade Jens Pind neck chain. The stone is quite obviously dyed but what stone it actually is, is a mystery. The adornment is done in Sterling Silver wire, Fine Silver wire, Sterling beads of varying sizes and pewter charms. The Jens Pind chainmaille neck chain was made in copper and then Fine Silver plated (plating not done by me).

No comments: